Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Wow, I thought I'd never see the day when I'd request for a banner again. Well I have my reasons. xD; As some of you may know, I am without a comp with Photoshop. And I've decided to hang around OB for a while now. xD;

I've given you all three options. You're on your own to finding pictures for 2 of 'em.

[b]Kimimaro- Naruto[/b]
Banner and Avatar please. I really don't care what picture you have of him on there. Or what background; just please include the saying:
"DRINK MILK!"

[b]Uryu Ishida- Bleach[/b]
Banner and Avatar please. I've fallen in love with this guy when I first sawa him appear in the manga. Same thing as Kimimaro banner just change the saying to:
"I hate... Soul Reapers."

[b]Ride the Wings of Pestilence- From First to Last[/b]
Banner. If you want to make a avatar that's ok. FFTL is a band. Hardcore punk/ emo band if you don't know. And this is one of my favorite songs by them. I really don't want a picture of the band in the banner, but avatar would be ok.
I would like the banner to contain a sort of:
Angry, murderous, gruny, and dark look to it. With different shades of red or just black and white, and for the saying I would like either:
"I'll be waiting in the dark, to drive this blade straight through you're heart."
or
"RIDE THE WINGS OF PESTILENCE!"

Sorry if everything is confusing. Any questions. Just post 'em here or PM me. [/size]
Posted
i had a go with the naruto one, dunno if its what you wanted but anyways!

i made two of each (banner/avatar) just with different backgrounds, hope you like it!
Guest Xarah
Posted
pls make me one. i want an Itachi banner pls....
Posted
[size=1][b]OMG[/b]
Thanks. They're nice! : D Go Kimimaro!

@Xarah: I do not like playing Mod, but... I would like to welcome you to OtakuBoards, to request a banner of your own, either start a new thread or possibly PM the person instead of posting in somone elses thread. ^^;

Sorry Syk3. >_>;[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...