Zaku II Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 'I have only had PSP 7 for like 2 weeks and I am still trying to figure out how to use the d@mn thing. If anyone is bored you can make me a banner for my site. Im talking about a main lgo banner thats 760 pixles wide and up to 400 tall. Use mainly Gundam, Outlaw Star, and Evengelion images. Some DBZ is ok too. Feel free to include your name on it and be sure to put the title and address of site on it. For refrence you can look at my current (gay) one here. [URL=http://www.dbzhost.com/gundam/neozeon]My site[/URL]
Spike Spiegel Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [FONT=courier new]Maybe if I get really bored I will. I like making layouts when I'm bored. I just made this: [url]www.futurecityanime.com/newstemplate.html[/url][/FONT]
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm not sure how to make banners so you're outta luck here... :D[/SIZE]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I use PSP 7 all the time! :D I know everything and could make a banner blind-folded. ^^;;; If you need help contact me anytime.
Guest miuki-chan Posted May 18, 2005 Posted May 18, 2005 [quote name='Pretty Sammy']I use PSP 7 all the time! :D I know everything and could make a banner blind-folded. ^^;;; If you need help contact me anytime.[/quote] can u make me a banner? oh, and how do u submit ur art to websites? i'm new at this
Panda Posted May 18, 2005 Posted May 18, 2005 I am going to lock this thread since there are several things wrong about it. Including but not limited too: -Posts concerning requesting banners need to be posted in the Art by Request forum not in the Otaku Lounge. -Posts concerning use of art programs, such as Photoshop or Paint need to be posted in the Art Studio. -Posts about work done on personal websites needs to be posted in the Website Workshop. -Questions concerning submitting art to theOtaku needs to be posted in the Suggestions and Feedback. -Double posts are not allowed. If anyone has any questions concerning where a thread needs to be posted please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators on the site. Thanks! -Panda
Recommended Posts