Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does any watch the show one piece?You know on cartoonnetwork from 10 to 11.And if so do you like it and whos your favorite chacter? I like zolo the best. :animesmil
Posted
~waves hand~ Over here!!! Yep! I'm into it! Kind of.... but my fave charac. is Sanji. A waiter!!!! (he is a waiter isn't he?) Of course! but I'm kind of new to this and I'm getting the hang of it. But.... Zolo is the guy with the Three swords isn't he?
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I like Luffy's abilities, because it's prbably one of the most unique ones in all of anime. Can you name another character who stretches for his attacks?

"Gum-Gum... GATLING GUN!!!!"

He rocks so hard... :cool: [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I am so into that so I like Nami the best Luffy is a close second

BTW

his real name is Monkey D. Luffy but they all just call him Luffy
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Art Master, there's a One Piece thread located [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32829]here[/URL] where you can discuss the series. Please don't start threads without searching first, either by looking through the Official Threads Directory or by running a search directly. Starting unnecessary threads counts as spam, and repeated offences will unfortunately land you with a banned user account. Please be more careful in future.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...