Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]I've not had a banner since I joined, so I figure this would be a good time to finally get one. I would like the banner to have a picture of Tofu from Resident Evil 2 , use the picture from my avatar if you want. I would like the backround to have a dark tone to it .. wouldn't be much of a Resident Evil banner if the colors were all rainbowy would it? It would also be cool if someone could put in the words " Tofu Survivor " somewhere, with some kind of Gothic font. I can wait if need be. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
hey, i'll have a go at that but do you have any other pictures of this "tofu" cause i don't have a clue how he/it looks like, and your avatar is a bit small to contribute to a banner ... hehe.
Posted
[COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]w00t! Tofu!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23935&stc=1[/IMG]

'Hope this is alright. Send me a PM if you want me to fix it, 'kay?
Cheers![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...