Guest gyrados247 Posted July 6, 2005 Posted July 6, 2005 Does anyone else watch Read or Die on anime unleashed?? :flaming:
Ryu Uchiha Posted July 6, 2005 Posted July 6, 2005 [quote name='gyrados247']Does anyone else watch Read or Die on anime unleashed?? :flaming:[/quote] Hey! I do!!!!!! Um, I saw you smily faces reaction... is that good or bad?
Ryu Uchiha Posted July 6, 2005 Posted July 6, 2005 [quote name='gyrados247']i clicked the wrong smiley, sorry...[/quote] Well then! I do watch Read or Die! :animesmil
Ryu Uchiha Posted July 6, 2005 Posted July 6, 2005 [quote name='gyrados247']whose ur favorite character?[/quote] Hmmmm, its been a long time since I've watched that..... but I would say....that girl with the black hair...I can't remember her name.... :animeswea
Kenji Posted July 6, 2005 Posted July 6, 2005 I've seen that show and I have to say it was really good. I kinda liked how for the first few episodes they show a summary of what happened in the previous episode for the opening. Also it's interesting to see a show about books and people who like to read. For my favorite character I would have to say that it would be Michelle. She's just so cute for being a child like adult.
Solo Tremaine Posted July 7, 2005 Posted July 7, 2005 [COLOR=#503F86]Ruy Uchiha; gyrados247; both of you need to work on your post qualities. Please make sure you include as much detail as possible and don't continue threads wityh replies that are not related to the topic. Posts that are too short or that are off-topic will be deleted as spam. Anyway, there's a a thread about R.O.D the TV, Read or Die [i]and[/i] Anime Unleashed. Please be sure to check for existing topics before creating a new one, either by looking through the Official Threads Directory or by running a search of the forum. Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts