Jump to content
OtakuBoards

anime cuties


Recommended Posts

Guest DarkAngel Blaze
Posted
who would you marry in any of the shows and why??? :rolleyes:
Posted
[quote name='DarkAngel Blaze']who would you marry in any of the shows and why??? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Who would I marry in an anime? What about you, huh?
Posted
Well being a kind of difficult question, I guess I would have to say Lacus from Gundam Seed. Most likely cause not only is she attractive, she's also level headed and intelligent. Her ability to deal with a war like theirs and to see the big picture of everything just attracts me to her. She would probably be the only one that I could spend the rest of my life with.
Guest DarkAngel Blaze
Posted
[quote name='Ryu Uchiha']Who would I marry in an anime? What about you, huh?[/quote]

SESSHOMARU, ANY CUTE GUY'S
Guest DarkAngel Blaze
Posted
[quote name='Kenji']Well being a kind of difficult question, I guess I would have to say Lacus from Gundam Seed. Most likely cause not only is she attractive, she's also level headed and intelligent. Her ability to deal with a war like theirs and to see the big picture of everything just attracts me to her. She would probably be the only one that I could spend the rest of my life with.[/quote]

TRUE GOOD EYE!! what does your signature mean?! :animeswea
Posted
Please don't create duplicate topics. This thread is essentially the same as a pre-existing [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=666098#post666098][u]one[/u][/url] which was quite active as recently as yesterday. And while you're at it, please attempt to avoid making spammy and/or all-caps posts, double-posting, and veering wildly off-topic. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...