Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Big Robots


Recommended Posts

Guest MS-001/Braqur
Posted
Will there ever be another big robot series as great as the gundam series?
Guest MS-001/Braqur
Posted
I think there will be, if i make it............bwahahahahahahahaha............if yall help of course.
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Please don't double-post, MS-001. It's against the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL]. If there's something you'd like to add to your original post, please use the 'Edit' button located underneath it.

I don't think this is a question that can easily be answered- it's almost a rhetorical question, the way it's been phrased. Seeing as nothing's come of it so far I'm going to close the thread. Try and make sure that your intentions and aims for discussion are clear when you create a thread by adding more detail to your opening post- it's easier for people to reply, then. But remember to check for existing threads before starting a new one about a specific anime first.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...