Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Achemy isn't real, it's like a theory from medievil times.
Alchemy-A medieval chemical philosophy having as its asserted aims the transmutation of base metals into gold, the discovery of the panacea, and the preparation of the elixir of longevity.
Tyler Koregaten is CRAZY :freak:
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Crazy?

And HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME ABOUT MY BROTHERS PASSING!!!!

I just realized something........ I try to be friendly and share with others my life, my struggle.

Yet you put me down like a lunatic!

I have something to tell you both, YOU'LL BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!


Most unsincerely,
Teiler Johannes Niels Jääfren Köregäten

P.S. I don't even no why I bother with this thread..... I have work to do.
I don't care what YOU say. I know what's true in my life, and that's good enough for me. It's not [I]your[/I] damned right to judge me.
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]This thread has been balancing precariously for a [b]long [/b]time now. I kept thinking it was going to descend into a flame war between 'alchemists' and those naysaying them. But it didn't, and it passed away peacefully...

Until someone resurrected it, and now we have flames. Disbelief at what people are claiming is not an excuse to call them names, and rising to the bait and flaming back[/font][font=Trebuchet MS] is equally unforgivable. I'll just emphasise that [b]no one is in the right here[/b].

[b]Thread closed, [/b]before this can escalate further.
[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...