Zaku II Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Anyone who has a banner made with PSP 7 please send me the picture file. I just want to look at them so I can get a basic idea of how the crap I make them things using PSP 7.
Spike Spiegel Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [FONT=courier new]My best piece of advice would be this: use adobe ^o^[/FONT]
Zaku II Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 I guess I will. Oh well, tonight Ill fire up Morpheus and DL it. (Woops, nobody heard that)
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 ARRGHH! Sorry. I tried to show you my banner by attaching it but it says the file is too big. -_-;;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now