Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Ping Pong Club


Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone Know Where I Can Find The Theme Song To Download?
I Know Its Out There, I've Had It Before But It Got Deleted Off My Computer Somehow, And I Need Some Help Finding It Again Because I Don't Remember Where I Got It.


Thanks, ^_^
Posted
why don't you try [url]www.animemusic.com[/url] or [url]www.mp3.com[/url] ?? they seem to have alot. but the mp3's are illegal, so i suggest you don't go there............
Posted
[SIZE=1]You could try [url]www.limewire.com[/url] I get my anime music from there and they have a great selection. The only problem is that that the site runs very slowly. So if you have a slow connection speed then it is going to take you forever just to get one freaking song![/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...