Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Well that's a flashback. If you saw the episode then yeah. Someone tries to stop him anyways...

I'm not a HUGE fan of him but he's alright.


[b]--Who Am I?[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Kai, I'll give you the same response I did in the thread you created in the Manga Workshop. P[color=#503f86]lease don't create threads or posts just to put up pictures of Roy unless they're ones that you've drawn yourself; in which case they belong in the Art Studio. Individual character threads can't be allowed because they'd make the forums far too cluttered and impossible to navigate. They will be closed and/or deleted as spam, and doing it repeatedly will result in a ban from the site.[/color]
[color=#503f86][/color]
[color=#503f86]There's a thread [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39111]here[/URL] where you can discuss the series, including all of its characters. But please be aware of potential spoilers you may be revealing when you post.[/color]
[color=#503f86][/color]
[color=#503f86]Thread closed.[/COLOR][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...