Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, since I can't call it Saiyuki, new Topic! I like this one better! :D The Saiyuki guy that I think is hot is Hakkai! :luv: thank you to that last person for replying on my other thread, I thought we could talk about Saiyuki here instead! :animesmil
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Perhaps I shoud reiterate, heh: we only have one thread per specific anime in the Anime Lounge, which means any Saiyuki discussion belongs in the original Saiyuki thread, located [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39903]here[/URL]. This is because if we had multiple threads for every anime around, the forum would become impossible to navigate and moderate. If this was a forum dedicated to Saiyuki it wouldn't be a problem. But as it stands, we can only allow one thread for anything to to with it, along with every other series.

Thread closed. If you've any questions, feel free to send a PM.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...