komugi-chan Posted July 20, 2005 Posted July 20, 2005 Can someone make me a matching avvie of my sig? Thanks. oh, and I want the words, K-C on the left corner.
Amity Posted July 21, 2005 Posted July 21, 2005 [font=times new roman][size=2]Let's see... how's this? It doesn't exactly match with your signature, because I didn't use anything OF your signature. But it's what I made... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/DaikiraiUta/kc.jpg[/IMG] [/font][/size]
komugi-chan Posted July 24, 2005 Author Posted July 24, 2005 [QUOTE=Amity][font=times new roman][size=2]Let's see... how's this? It doesn't exactly match with your signature, because I didn't use anything OF your signature. But it's what I made... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/DaikiraiUta/kc.jpg[/IMG] [/font][/size][/QUOTE] Well, I was thinking more of an avvie with the same pic as my siggy. Like something similar to your sig and avvie.
Amity Posted July 25, 2005 Posted July 25, 2005 [font=times new roman][size=2]Welp hun, this is the best I can do with it. If it were a larger image, then I'd have less trouble. I tried resizing it to where it was bigger, but then pixels became an issue. So this is what I ended up with: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/DaikiraiUta/kc8fh.jpg[/img][/font][/size]
komugi-chan Posted July 26, 2005 Author Posted July 26, 2005 Now that's what I'm talking 'bout. Thanks so much!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now