Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a question thats been bothering me for a while(points to title). It's an old movie(1995), but proves hillarious. With many memorable quotes and characters it's worth seeing. If you don't want to see the movie right away, then read the comics. They're hard to find, but if you find them, buy them!!! Anyway, check it out. You'll love it!!! :animesmil
Posted
I saw it on tv about a year ago. It was pretty cool, but one of the weirdest movies I've seen. I forget most of it, but it was basically about this crazy girl and her crew piloting this tank and doing random acts of justice. I'd recommend it for anime fans and weird people, if you don't meet the requirements, you probably should stay far away...
Posted
Finally! Someone other than me has seen this movie! What are your favorite parts and quotes? You must tell me!!!!!! Ha ha just kidding! But please tell me. Please!! :animecry:
Posted
Thats okay. As long as someone in here knows how great of a movie it was. If you are dying for some quotes though, look at my signature, it's all there! :catgirl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...