Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Naruto, Wallpaper Search


Recommended Posts

Guest Rockshmo
Posted
Hello.. I'm looking for a very specific wallpaper from Naruto. The wallpaper is of Hatake Kakashi when he was in ANBU. I have a sample:

[URL=http://img272.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kakashi112804ak.jpg][IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7010/kakashi112804ak.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The image in the bottom right of Kakashi holding his ANBU mask is what I'm looking for. It is the same exact image but has a different background and I believe is larger and centered. If anybody has it or can find it please post a link or post it in your reply. Thankyou.
Posted
I wish you luck in your hunt, but OB isn't meant to serve as a substitute for a search engine. You might be better off trying other avenues while looking for this particular wallpaper. If you want to share your own art or discuss art in general, feel free to stop by the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70][u]Studio[/u][/url], which is where that sort of thing normally goes.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...