Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I want to find out who everyone thinks is the hottest female in anime. I think Chi is the hottest female character from any anime. If she was real I would be all over her. I am in LOVE!!!! with Chi. :catgirl: Nobody could like Chi as much as I do.
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards, Chobits15.

One of the members here is currently holding a "Best Anime Girl" tournament, so I'm afraid we can't really afford to have too many similar threads floating around. If you are interested in discussing either Chi or Chobits in general, please head over to our official Chobits topic. It may also benefit you to glance over some of the forum-specific sticky threads, as well as OB's [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]Rules[/u][/url] and [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u]FAQ[/u][/url].

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other moderators. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...