Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fan-fiction


Guest cutebutpsycho18

Recommended Posts

Guest cutebutpsycho18
Posted
Okay, I'm new here i have a lot of great anime fanfics and fan art but dont know where to post them. Have any suggestions or insights?
Posted
[quote name='cutebutpsycho18']Okay, I'm new here i have a lot of great anime fanfics and fan art but dont know where to post them. Have any suggestions or insights?[/quote]
[color=#6699cc]Welcome to OtakuBoards!

Art can be posted in the Art Studio forum, and fanfics can be posted in the Anthology forum. (You can access both of these places from the main page.) Make sure you read any stickies before you begin posting, as most areas of the site have forum-specific rules.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM myself or another moderator. More general questions about the site can be posted in the Suggestions forum, as well.

Since your question has been answered (hopefully), I'm going to close this thread.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...