Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]OMG!!!!!! ANIME??! DIE OUT!?!? just the thought of it gives me shivers. :animedepr
I mean, like everything about me is anime, and I would just......I wouldn't be able to live without anime*sarcastic* :animeswea
Seriously though, anime is just awesome, and is getting more and more popular, what would ever make u think that it would die out!?!?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Courier New]Then, I would have to make my own anime, and then bring it back with all your help.

JOIN ME IN THE REVIVAL OF OUR GLORIOUS OBSESSION KNOWN AS ANIME!!! :flaming:

Oh you were joking... :animeswea

Well I want to join.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest narutoIZZAbest
Posted
hmm... if i was born and never bumped into anime my life would be much more "normal" but since thats not really what had happened.. i became obsessed. :P

if.. anime died out .. i'd just watch all the older anime that i haven't watched yet XD i doubt it would die out.. and if it did.. it probably wouldn't be in my lifetime anyways. :|
Guest inuyasha3
Posted
WHAT! what ever gave you that idea dont be thinking like that now :animeangr i mean come on its to good to die out what i waould do i bye all anime movies i can find*runs out to the store and gets in a fight with an old little lady over a anime move and she hits me with her cane owch* :animecry:
Posted
Dont even joke!! that is like a scary thought! i would cry :animecry: They will never do somthing like that ever:nope: ... and besides those you took it off or did it shall get a little gift form me!! :blowup: I feel much better now!! :animesigh :D
Posted
[FONT=Tahoma]tahoma[/FONT]
"If" anime died out, so would I. Either that or I'd go on my own island with all the anime I own, and creat new anime just for myself.
Guest OtakuKandieren
Posted
A world without anime?? I can remember what it was like before anime.... Please don't make me go back.

Actually, the first thing that I would do is recreate it!! *evillaughter echoes off the walls* Since I am going into animation for a career, I think that I might be able to make something just as good but I am sure that nothing that I create will really replace it.

I know that I would go silly, crazy, ban :animedepr anas, coocoo, and all that snazy off the wall stuff. >.< I quess that I would just keep up my artwork and try to do without *shudders at the thought*
Posted
it'll never die out. and if it does, no one here would let it be dead for long

between making new ones and forseing people to watch then anime they've loved over and over again, it will never truly die out
Guest Mad-Bomber
Posted
If Anime was gone.............don't ever say things like that please....it kinda freaks me out.

A world without Anime would mean a very unhappy me.I wouldn't be able to stand it.*shudders*That would mean no Fullmetal Alchemist... :animedepr
Guest Mad~Hatter
Posted
I-If anime D-Died out... :animedepr I WOULD JUST DROP DEAD MYSELF! :animecry:
Posted
well, manga isnt so bad, i mean, thats how i got into anime in the first place, but i dont think anime can truly die out anyways, it'll be like sum lost form of art or sumthing, and we will have schoolars searching for ways to recreate it :animeknow :animeknow
Posted
It simply wouldn't matter to me, because I love Anime to the point where I'd pay alot of money just to import it from Japan if necessary. ANd, I love Anime because it's so differnent from American cartoons, I don't like it because it's popular.. I know a lot of people who have become involved in Anime just because it is mainstream now. You can find it everywhere and, yet they diss ppl who cosplay. Those who are like that are not true ANime Luvers.. They bother me. .. Please dont' be like them! -=(
Posted
[quote name='xxMissAsukaxx']It simply wouldn't matter to me, because I love Anime to the point where I'd pay alot of money just to import it from Japan if necessary. ANd, I love Anime because it's so differnent from American cartoons, I don't like it because it's popular.. I know a lot of people who have become involved in Anime just because it is mainstream now. You can find it everywhere and, yet they diss ppl who cosplay. Those who are like that are not true ANime Luvers.. They bother me. .. Please dont' be like them! -=([/quote]

so u dont like cosplaying?
Guest Mina914
Posted
i would be so bored. i love anime, but i guess i could find something to do other than watch anime and read manga. but still i would so go crazy without anime and manga.
Posted
What would I do if anime died out? I would be sad. I would have many friends out of jobs. I would have to watch the anime I have on DVD until the end of time. It wouldn't be the end of the world but it would definitely change things for me.

I would probably play a lot of video games. I have been in a Final Fantasy kick lately so I would just continue on with that and other games. I would more than likely get back into music. I use to be really into music. No so much anymore because my anime obsession has taken over. I use to go to concerts at least once a month. Now I save that money and go to Anime Expo in California every year. With no anime I would spend it on music again. Going to concerts, buying CD after CD, downloading music from iTunes...that sort of thing.

I would probably crochet and bake more. Maybe take up a hobby that gets me out of the house like gardening. I would be a, dare I say it, normal housewife.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...