Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 Sigma 6 is a new anime from 4kids. A GI Joe anime...is odd, but cool I guess. So, has anyone seen this anime? What do you think about it if you have?
kyo sohma luvr Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 :animesigh GI Joe anime? Okay, that is kinda weird. But that is kinda ackward. :animesigh
Souryuuha Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 Omigod, I just watched it this morning! I thought I'd give it a chance because it was anime... had it not been, I would've turned it off. But I really liked the art style, and the way it was put together was awesome. The battle scenes to cool too. I've never really gave G.I. JOE any real thought before.... I mean...I've always known what G.I JOE was....but...eh.. Anyway, the series was actually pretty good, and the character designs were cool. I think its fair to say that I like it... And now I'm kinda like [I]'Okay....all my life I've really cared for G.I. Joe...and now ...when I'm about to turn 18...I start liking it....'[/I] Anyway...I'm just calling it Sigma 6....so it won't be 'G.I. Joe'...because that still kinda creeps me out. Star rating: 7 out of 10 Stars. (Mainly for the awesome animation)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now