Howlingvampire4 Posted September 14, 2005 Posted September 14, 2005 Little Slugger vs. Nauta (Little Slugger:Paranoia Agent, Nauta:Fooly Cooly) lol, I just thought of this one. I mean, they both have bats, maybe they COULD fight each other. I doubt Nauta would win though. I mean c'mon, after what little slugger turned into at the end! I don't think Nauta wouldn't have a chance with that one, but maybe against the way little slugger was at the beginnng. What would be cool if they would both be at full power. Like, Nauta has Atamis's power, and Little Slugger is like a big crazy monster, then maybe it would be a good fight.
fizerin Posted September 14, 2005 Posted September 14, 2005 hmm... Saske(Naruto) VS Sesshomaru (inuyasha)
Howlingvampire4 Posted September 14, 2005 Author Posted September 14, 2005 Here's another one: Kenshiro vs. Rock Lee (Kenshiro:Fists of the North star, Rock Lee:Naruto) Mainly because Kenshiro is really big, and Rock Lee is really small, but they are both freakin powerful.
Dagger Posted September 14, 2005 Posted September 14, 2005 Mm... I think we had a thread like this pretty recently, but as I recall it didn't enjoy too much success. Versus topics tend to attract spammy replies, so we generally demand that they start off oozing quality--otherwise, things start to degenerate pretty quickly. For future reference, [b]fizerin[/b], [i]please[/i] explain your choices when posting in topics like this one. Thanks. Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts