Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay so like...uh..HI! XD!! lol I'm new to this site, so yeah! But hey I'm just wondering!? Who all likes One Piece!?!?! And what character is your favorite?! =3
Well if you havn't guessed..Mine is Sanji. If I had to say something, it would be that i kinda look like Sanji, EXCEPT! I don't have his eyebrows! XP! So you can post up on the thread or send me a message...x.O i kinda want some friends to talk to... :animesmil
Posted
Yay! i like One Piece...
i read the Manga.............
my fav character is....um Zolo or Shanks
im not to sure which one....
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards. :)

Please post in our designated One Piece [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32829][u]thread[/u][/url] if you'd like to talk about the show. OB is very much a discussion-based forum, so it might also help to keep in mind that we place an emphasis on having strong post quality. That said, you're probably good to go. Feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members if you have any questions. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...