Guest ayano Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 Can't I share Anime videos and Mp3s on this website? I've got lots of them :D pretty rare ones too :cool: so i thought of sharing them here.....so...is there a section of songs here?
Osaka Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 Hmmmm. I dont think so. :( but that is a cool idea!!!! :cool: your thread might get moved to the music, TV forums But just wonder'in' what cha got????? :catgirl:
Raiyuu Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 [font=Trebuchet MS]I'm afraid the legal grey area that is file-sharing isn't really supported here. We don't link to p2p networks and we don't have file-sharing facilities. I'm sure you can find plenty of other places online that take a more liberal stance on this, though. Because there isn't really anything more to discuss, [b]thread closed.[/b] [/font]
Recommended Posts