Dead-Angel Posted September 25, 2005 Posted September 25, 2005 Well hello. I just turned 18 and i was woundering if someone could make me a banner that says "OMG Dead-Angel is 18!?!? RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" with Naruto people. Hehehehe it would be great if someone could do that. (my b-day was yesterday) Thanks Dead-Angel PS if you do this you get 4000 cool points
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 [SIZE=1]Interesting request, here you go. I actually made a larger one, but then I realized it was probebly men't as a banner to use here, so I made a smaller one which is what you see here. If you'd like the large one PM me. ^_^ Happy belated birthday by the way. [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now