Redemption Posted October 4, 2005 Posted October 4, 2005 [size=1][color=red]Is anyone willing to make me a Burst Angel banner and avi? You can have free reign over this but the only condition is that is must have Jo on it. It can include my username if it fits, but it's not necessary. I'll attach a picture of Jo so you know what she looks like. It doesn't have to be this picture at all. Especially if you can find a better one. ^_^[/color][/size]
Persona Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 This is the first set: [IMG]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4475/reikuavi3qc.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5127/reikubanner5sg.jpg[/IMG] 2nd: [IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3293/r2avi1rz.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5056/r2banner2pg.jpg[/IMG] If you choose to use either one pm me for any changes.
Delta Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]Incoming! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/reiku-bakuten.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/reiku-bakutenblue.jpg[/IMG] I did the red one to match Gemini's second avatar. If you want me to change some things in these banners, please PM me. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Redemption Posted October 6, 2005 Author Posted October 6, 2005 [size=1][color=red]Thanks for the input guys! They're both really great and look awesome![/color][/size]
Persona Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 One question...can you even see the first set?...I can't for some reason.
Delta Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]Hmm... it was there a few hours before. I thought that it's just my browser but it seems that the server's down. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Redemption Posted October 6, 2005 Author Posted October 6, 2005 [size=1][color=red]I can't see the first set either. Was the first avatar supposed to go with this banner Delta?[/color][/size]
Persona Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 Avi: [IMG]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1337/reikuavi6cs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1838/reikubanner8pb.jpg[/IMG] Can you see them now....I just find it wierd since they are both hosted by the same company...
Delta Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]Perfect! But now that I think about it, Reiku, any of them lovely avatars will match the banner. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Persona Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 Woo and hoo! Lmao...sorry but I had to solve this little mishap..it bothered me...lol Anyhow your welcome and Delta....as always yours is the best (Yes I'm a delta fan)...^.^
Redemption Posted October 6, 2005 Author Posted October 6, 2005 [size=1][color=red]Thanks again guys!![/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now