Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=red]Is anyone willing to make me a Burst Angel banner and avi? You can have free reign over this but the only condition is that is must have Jo on it. It can include my username if it fits, but it's not necessary. I'll attach a picture of Jo so you know what she looks like. It doesn't have to be this picture at all. Especially if you can find a better one. ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
This is the first set:


[IMG]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4475/reikuavi3qc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5127/reikubanner5sg.jpg[/IMG]


2nd:

[IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3293/r2avi1rz.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5056/r2banner2pg.jpg[/IMG]


If you choose to use either one pm me for any changes.
Posted
[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]Incoming!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/reiku-bakuten.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/reiku-bakutenblue.jpg[/IMG]

I did the red one to match Gemini's second avatar. If you want me to change some things in these banners, please PM me. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]Hmm... it was there a few hours before. I thought that it's just my browser but it seems that the server's down. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Avi:

[IMG]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1337/reikuavi6cs.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1838/reikubanner8pb.jpg[/IMG]


Can you see them now....I just find it wierd since they are both hosted by the same company...
Posted
[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]Perfect! But now that I think about it, Reiku, any of them lovely avatars will match the banner. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Woo and hoo! Lmao...sorry but I had to solve this little mishap..it bothered me...lol Anyhow your welcome and Delta....as always yours is the best (Yes I'm a delta fan)...^.^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...