Zephyr Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 I am looking for a new banner from the series Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Here are the specifics I am am looking for: 1) A dark background, possibly black or dark blue. A pattern appropriate to the genre would be a nice touch too. 2) Images of Motoko Kusanagi, Batou, Togusa, Saito and Paz. 3) The phrase "We Are Soldiers" in the upper-left corner (however, you can place it elsewhere if it will look/fit better) 4) My username in the lower-right corner. Any submissions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Delta Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [COLOR=#205E97][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/geminiphoenix_tachikoma_wai.gif[/IMG] Hope you're still interested! Um, I wasn't able to stick with your first specification because, ah, their coats kept disappearing into the background. ^^ [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/gemini_phoenix_gits2.jpg[/IMG] Something extra!: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/gemini_phoenix_gits2_avi.png[/IMG] I was also planning to use [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/8617e576.jpg]this[/url] picture but I just saw the episode [spoiler]where Paz gets caught in Tilt Rotor's explosion[/spoiler] and I *kinda* felt sorry for the old guy. So yeah, sorry for the delay! If you want me to changeanything in this set, please say so. *bows*[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Zephyr Posted October 21, 2005 Author Posted October 21, 2005 I guess it never dawned on me that the dark background would be a bad idea given the dark tones to the show. :animeswea The background you chose is a great touch. It adds a reminder of the first season's ending, and the lyrics to Rise give a lead-in to the new season. Thank you for the additional avatar. If you have no problems with it I will save it for now and switch at a later date. Thanks once again for all of you hard work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now