Raiyuu Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [font=Trebuchet MS]As you can see, I've already had a crack at this, but my Photoshop skills aren't what they could be. Anyone care to show me up? [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/SheriffMatt/fatewallpaper2.jpg"]Wallpaper can be found here.[/url] Text as per my own effort. Because the words 'Fate's Cradle' are kind of a logo, it'd be good if those could be formatted the same way as I've done them (all caps, Arial, two spaces between each letter, left aligned). Cheers in advance. [/font]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [SIZE=1]I gave it a shot. I'm not sure whether you wanted the extra effects, so if not let me know. I have it saved as a PSD file aswell. Interesting character by the way. ^_^[/SIZE]
Raiyuu Posted October 23, 2005 Author Posted October 23, 2005 [font=Trebuchet MS]The extra effects are pretty awesome - that's why I wanted someone who actually knows their way around Photoshop to do this. But if you still have the PSD, do you mind editing the text slightly? The formatting's fine - exactly what I had in mind - but it should read [i]FATE'S CRADLE, [/i]not [i]FATES CRADEL. [/i]Just swap the [i]l[/i] and [i]e [/i]in [i]cradle [/i]and whack an apostrophe in before the [i]s [/i]in [i]Fate's.[/i] Thanks! [/font]
SunfallE Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 Here's my attempt at an avatar and banner. Hope you like them. ^_^ If not, well at least I had fun making them. ^_^
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 [SIZE=1]Ah, I should have payed more attention. Here you go. Did you want a matching avatar?[/SIZE]
Raiyuu Posted October 25, 2005 Author Posted October 25, 2005 [font=Trebuchet MS][quote name='SaiyanPrincessX][/font][size=1]Did you want a matching avatar?[/size'][font=Trebuchet MS][/quote] I'd love one, if it's not too much hassle. [/font]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 [SIZE=1]Ah, no trouble at all. Glad to be of assistance. ^_^[/SIZE]
Raiyuu Posted October 26, 2005 Author Posted October 26, 2005 [font=Trebuchet MS]Thanks a bundle![/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now