Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would like to request a banner and an avatar with Alucard on it pease? I would appreciate the help :animeswea Here's what I have in mind....

Theme - Dark Gothic
Character - Alucard(hellsing)
Background/BG color - I would like to have that same background design be added to my Alucard banner/avatar. The color I desire would be red&black...
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/No_Rulez/ParadiseLostsig.jpg[/IMG]
Text - Eternal Damnation
Font - Old English

...Again, I'd appreciate it if my request be full filled :animesmil
Posted
Sry for the double post but is anyone here willing enough to fullfill my request? Please fullfill my request, Im on my knees here :animecry: Again, sry for the double post...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...