Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What do you say when people say that your favorite anime charrie is gay?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I simply can't stand it! I mean Yami from Yu-Gi-Oh! isn't gay! He's straight! I find it very mean. Just becuase you don't like the person doesn't mean you should knock on them! :animeangr
Posted
Because this thread is somewhat redundant (and because, due to its subject matter, it threatens to spin off into about a billion different directions), I'm going to lock it. If you'd like to pursue a more general version of the topic, I suggest posting in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=50155][u]thread[/u][/url] titled "Would you let an opinion affect you?" Alternatively, if you would prefer to discuss specific issues relating to homosexuality or accusations thereof (both in canon & fandom), it would probably fit best [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=49971&page=4&pp=15][u]here[/u][/url].

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...