Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=DarkSlateBlue][font=Trebuchet MS][b]meka2003,[/b] I'm closing this thread. Here's why.

1. It's in the wrong forum. Carefully read the descriptions of each different forum on the homepage. I know there's a lot of them, they confused me at first. But discussions relating to anime go in the Anime Lounge. Normally I'd just move this thread, but...

2. It's of low quality. Remember that as the thread starter, you have the responsibility to give the thread good discussion value so it won't descend into one-word answers and other spam. A good principle to keep in mind is to answer your own question. So, in this case, it would have been a good idea to tell us which two anime characters [b]you [/b]would fuse, and why.

Feel free to re-create this thread in the Anime Lounge, bearing in mind the points I've mentioned. And if you have any questions regarding the forums, or OtakuBoards' policy on post quality, or anything, don't hesitate to PM me or one of the Moderators.

Hope you enjoy your stay at OB.
[/font][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...