Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=TEAL]Greetings all,

I've been reading my Hyperion Omnibus again and I have asked almost all of my friends who read and no one else has heard of Dan Simmons, let alone the Hyperion Cantos. So if anyone else on OB is a fan of the works of Dan Simmons or just the Hyperion books please respond to this thread so I can have decent discussion about the books :D.

[I]N/B:[/I] The books in the Hyperion Cantos are as follows:
[list]
[*]Hyperion
[*]The Fall of Hyperion
[*]Endymion
[*]The Rise of Endymion
[/list][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Ever since I read Ilium and Olmypos, I've been a huge fan of Dan Simmons. He's amazing. The way he crafts plots, the way he makes every thing seem so real... it's astounding.

I'm actualy just reading Hyperion, about 120 pages in. So far it's proving to be as good if not better than Ilium and Olmypos, and that isn't easy. I'm really enjoying it. I've got the Fall of Hyperion to read, and need to get my hands on Endymion and the Rise of Endymion.

Easily one of my favourite authors. Up there with Douglas Adams and Frank Herbert.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...