DarkDragon Posted November 9, 2005 Posted November 9, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Could someone make me a funny Gravitation avatar and banner?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Animesword Posted November 12, 2005 Posted November 12, 2005 [QUOTE=DarkDragon][CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Could someone make me a funny Gravitation avatar and banner?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE] I'm sorry since this is off the topic....but how can you get a banner? Please tell me!
DarkDragon Posted November 14, 2005 Author Posted November 14, 2005 [quote name='Animesword']I'm sorry since this is off the topic....but how can you get a banner? Please tell me![/quote] [CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]You can get a banner by asking for one like I'm doing now. Then you put it in your signature by clicking "Edit Signature".[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now