stardust Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 Man I'm floored. I haven't logged in for years and my account is still here :) How is everybody?
Corey Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 [size=1]Older, for the most part. I doubt anybody got younger, but who knows. It might have happened.[/size]
Panda Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 Welcome back to theOtakuBoards stardust. Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can also be found on the left navigation menu in addition to the underlined links I have just provided. I highly recommend you re-read the rules since it has been a while since you were last on the boards. We encourage people to introduce, or in your case re-introduce, themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that than having a ton of introduction threads. If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun! ~Panda
Recommended Posts