Guest Heero yuy Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 So, I heard of the live action eva movie like two years ago. And apparently, there's been little accurate info circulating around. I was wondering if anyone knows the facts. I know Rei ayanami's name is still the same, but no actors have been mention to play any parts. Weta workshop is working on it, it's been put up on hold. Won't be released between 2006-2010. Um, what else? Tiffany grant and mattew greenfield is producing it... if you're lost go to [url]www.eva.trivialbeing.net[/url].
SuddenDemise Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 I have heard nothing about this, but if its true that would be ****** awesome as hell...I'm a huge fan of Evangelion!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now