HardSlash Posted November 15, 2005 Posted November 15, 2005 I just barely remember it because I was half asleep on a saturday morning back when sci fi channel showed "saturday anime". Its about the spirit of a dead woman/grandmother takes over an ambulance or something and starts absorbing other machines all while trying to get somewhere I cant remember. Its just been bugging me forever that I cant remember this things name. I tried googling stuff but no dice.
Guest wiccan girl Posted November 15, 2005 Posted November 15, 2005 thats not good info but maybe..............mushein monsters? good luck finding it out :D
otaku_phil Posted November 16, 2005 Posted November 16, 2005 yeah, um, good luck finding that one out, if you want, just look it up @ animenfo or animenewsnetwork, there's your advice.
Hibiki Posted November 16, 2005 Posted November 16, 2005 it's old right?? maybe i can help out and find it?? It does sound wierd though
HardSlash Posted November 18, 2005 Author Posted November 18, 2005 Found it! Its called Roujin Z! Now just to locate and buy it. Thanks guys.
Guest Warpedkitty Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 :D I know the show..It is Samurai Champloo on adult swim...My sister watches it all the time when it's on..
Dragonboym2 Posted November 20, 2005 Posted November 20, 2005 [COLOR=Blue]It's "Ronjin Z". About an old man who was put on a self-reliant bed thinge, that would take care of him. But it went heywire, and it had the spirt of his dead wife inside it. And it was also orignaly designed as a militart weapon. You could find it on VHS, but it's rare. "KAMEHAMEHA!" Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now