Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just barely remember it because I was half asleep on a saturday morning back when sci fi channel showed "saturday anime". Its about the spirit of a dead woman/grandmother takes over an ambulance or something and starts absorbing other machines all while trying to get somewhere I cant remember. Its just been bugging me forever that I cant remember this things name. I tried googling stuff but no dice.
Guest wiccan girl
Posted
thats not good info but maybe..............mushein monsters? good luck finding it out
:D
Guest Warpedkitty
Posted
:D I know the show..It is Samurai Champloo on adult swim...My sister watches it all the time when it's on..
Posted
[COLOR=Blue]It's "Ronjin Z". About an old man who was put on a self-reliant bed thinge, that would take care of him. But it went heywire, and it had the spirt of his dead wife inside it. And it was also orignaly designed as a militart weapon.
You could find it on VHS, but it's rare.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Guest Heero yuy
Posted
Ronjin Z, I believe it's called

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...