XxmoraiNAKIxX Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 hey, I'm not sure if anyone had made this before, but I LOVEEEE GACKTTT!! if you guys dont know, I realllllllyyy recomend it!!!!!! and GLAY is awesome too. "grobal communication" AWESOME SONG!, Malice Mizer, Aucifer, Luna Sea, Asian Kung-fu Generation, road of major and others are all awesome! jpops are great too! now, let's talk. u can PM me anytime!
TigerFantasy17 Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 I love gackt too.Whenever I hear his voice i could drop dead. I got interested when he sang another world at the kouhaku utagassen(new year's singing show with top japanese singers of the year in japan...).I like l'arc~en ciel(hyde)2 and Miyavi,Malice mizer dir en gray and glay and just j-rock. I'm just obsessed. I'm to obsessed that I can recognize people's voices..like.."Oh this is T.M revolution"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now