Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted November 26, 2005 Posted November 26, 2005 I need a new signature. I would like something dark maybe with a dark anime angel (female )on it. I don't have photoshop or I would try to make it on my own. Could you put my name on it please? I am desperate you guys -use whatever font you want. I am not picky at all. Thanks in advance. I just love you artistic people on here.
sakurasuka Posted November 27, 2005 Posted November 27, 2005 [SIZE=1]I made an avatar, but you don't have to use it. I didn't know if you needed one or not ;) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kuroinu003.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kuroinu002.png[/IMG] It's a bit different (And a touch pixelated)... But I think it's okay. Let me know if you need anything changed. I think I may make you another (hopefully better) set as well, so watch out for it![/SIZE]
Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted November 27, 2005 Posted November 27, 2005 Thanks so much not to sound stupid but how do I use it? The last sig I had Tical gave me the URL?
Zen Posted November 27, 2005 Posted November 27, 2005 [color=sienna][size=1] Not meaning to butt in or anything, but all ya gotta do to get an images URL, any image, is left click on it, scroll down to 'Properties' and it should be listed. Then you just copy, paste, and let the good times roll. [/color][/size]
Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted November 27, 2005 Posted November 27, 2005 [QUOTE=Mugen][color=sienna][size=1] Not meaning to butt in or anything, but all ya gotta do to get an images URL, any image, is left click on it, scroll down to 'Properties' and it should be listed. Then you just copy, paste, and let the good times roll. [/color][/size][/QUOTE] Cool -thanks Mugen!! ok I got the avataer to work but for some reason the sig won't.I copied and pasted it. What now?
Satoru Posted November 27, 2005 Posted November 27, 2005 [QUOTE=kuroinuyoukai]Cool -thanks Mugen!! ok I got the avataer to work but for some reason the sig won't.I copied and pasted it. What now?[/QUOTE] In the "Edit Dignature" page, paste your image URL inbetween [img] tags, so it should look like this: [img] imageURL [/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now