Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I get tired of this kind of crap! I go from forum to forum and i get the same answer! "You suck you have to make up a band just because you're a poser!" and peeps... I'M NOT A POSER! Loser's Luck is a band so please message me if you've herad of them i just wann find out how many people know about them. And HEY GUYS! I hope you're playing at warped tour this year because i want to hear some of my favorite songs sung by you! *tears and sniffles* you have my full support! :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...