Guest half a heart Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 I'd be a warrior angel and the queen of broken hearts. I'd be the leader in the wars of the devil and the protector of humans with broken hearts only they will be safe from my wrath. :devil: I'v chosen to be an angel because they can do amazing things and be both kind and cruel ether they are good of bad which will give tatal freedom which i dont have in my life.
Guest Darth_Goober Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 i would be a bunny :D......but a blood SUCKING BUNNY OF DAMNATION!!!!!!!!!!
Crimson River Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 I would be a saber-toothed tiger demon. I haven't seen anyone use this yet. I would wield a long cutlass laced with poison and fire. If I ever lost the cutlass in a fight somehow (like that would ever happen:rolleyes: ), then my fangs and claws would prove to be worthy weapons. You just can't go wrong with saber-toothed tigers.:cool:
UDen Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 I'd be a half Dark Fire Dragon, half-human. For the wings, the tail, the spines, and the burning, cutting, and/or slashing with a greatsword at anyone who dares insult me about the former three qualities. Or a half-kitsune, half-human. All of dem fluffy tails! :3 But black and red. >=D
Guest the.evil.god Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 A wolf demon of course! Th3y'r3 t3h r0x0r2!!11!1 rofl But seriously they're friggin awesome! XD
angelic catgirl Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 [QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]Aww. How kawaii. :animesmil ANYWAY, I'd be a giant owl. Like, biggest owl you ever saw. Intially.. you'd be a little freaked out but I would say something cool like "Come closer, my son" or "Do not be afraid, little human" or "Wazzzzup" and we'd chat it up. I'd impart all my owl wisdom upon you.. the meaning of life, how to make good chili, the truth behind various conspiracies and otherwise. I'd be Owl-Sensei or Owl-Sama or just The Great Owl. I'd live a long and fulfilled life of teaching and enlightenment before I left my forest home to go on a great journey. Drawbacks to that: .. None. I'd be a giant wise owl. Come on, that's pretty sweet.[/color][/QUOTE] :catgirl: i would be a cat! but it seams theres alot of dogs and foxs,wolves,and birds :animeswea
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now