PaganAngel Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I know no one's gonna do this for me but... I really badly need a Gravitation welcome or enter sign for my new layout... I don't really care which character(s) it is, anything will do. Preferably black but color isn't an issue either.[/COLOR]
Satoru Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 I'll do this. Do you know what size? (Pixels) And if it's OK could you get some images because I couldn't find any...
sakurasuka Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [SIZE=1]Here you go. Not great, but I didn't know exactly what you wanted. [img]http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/2050/pa0010yy.png[/img] If you don't like it, let me know and I'll make another one. I made it dark blue, not black. I hope that's alright. I'm really not good with really dark colors, I lean more towards light stuff... Oh, and I'm assuming you were making it for your MyOtaku site. If I assumed wrong, let me know, alright?[/SIZE]
PaganAngel Posted December 6, 2005 Author Posted December 6, 2005 Wow! Thank you so much sakurasuka! This is perfect! And yes it was for my MyO page. And to answer Satoru's question I don't care what size but I guess that doesn't matter now cause sakura's was perfect! Heehee! Thanks again!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now