Noir_vagabond Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 Here within the darkness I search for you. I call out into the blackness hoping that I reach you. Into this abyissal plane I find myself asking for hope inside of a desire that shall cause death. That same death that shall take my body and wrought hell upon it within it's clammy gasps of breath. Here I am the darkness'slover I lay within the black velvet of it's coffin. Come darkling my lover and take my life from this heaven.
echoavalon Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Beautiful dark words, from my lover I shall spawn even darker words of inspiration.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now