echoavalon Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Powerful words flow from my love, black silouhette upon my bed side I lay in eternal sleep. Come show me my fatefulness my love, my life. Your are my grave future, my heart my wife. Love is the darkness that encompasses my thoughts, and I am left alone to wrought the evil you have stayed, and left to eat my carcass. I love you black angel, I need you dark light. I will have you every time I see you. Hopefully, every night. You shine your hate. I absorb your pain, with this blood stain, on my shirt. I will tear away the world, because you are my girl.
Noir_vagabond Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Beautiful my Lyrical Lover...dark and morbid your words are a light into the darkness in which I encompass...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now