Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Silences washing with new arrivals,
breaking like glass in shards on the ground.
I see my face and it lights up,
I am blind and I open my mouth.
Nothing comes out, nothing, no sound.
Patriarchal people in my life,
slow my thinking
they stop my heart.
I am sorry for the pain I've caused,
For the hurt I have started,
For the fear I have become.
Suicide Jury my love my life,
she gets me through my day as my bride, my wife.
I am Suicide Jury's lover in so many forms.
From here on in, I am known as Sarin.
Posted
I love your writings a fellow writer as myself I have many forms of death and if granted I shall be the sword that shall silence the great darkness, hopefully everyone else can see the great power that you have in your ink pen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...