Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='rainbowphoenix']I just rented this game and I love it, sure its hard to perform special moves but once you learn the game gets better. Anyway any of you played this game?[/quote]
I have the game but the PSP's directional pad is not ideal for this sort of fighter. A lot of sliding motions are involved in performing abilities. So, the experience becomes soiled when you have a twenty-five percent chance of pulling off any given special move. Capcom fighters are usually fun because of their fluidity and intuitive control schemes. The directional pad puts quite a damper on all that. It's a shame too; there's really a lot of great content in the game that would have pleased fans.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...