Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Could you help me with a little project I'm working on?


Recommended Posts

Guest Hotfeet200
Posted
Well, basically I'd like to find ANYONE who can help me attain some 3D models of the various gundams in 3DS format. I just need them to make units for a [url="www.federationstudios.net/~artofwar"]Red Alert 2[/url] mod I'm helping with.
Posted
Sorry but all the pics i have are gifs of gundams.
thats what i seem to have for everyone. :purplelau
if you needsomemore:help: on finding some 3d pics post again and ask, but if you need some gifs, i can :help: u there!
:p :raspberry :wow:
Posted
:bellylaug
sorry but my computer is having some problems, so i am not able to post any gifs. srry!:bawl: it is soo sad. i want a new computer that actually works. not this lame excuse for a computer :blackeye: oh well...till the next time that i can post...
WAIT TILL I POST THE SITE WHERE YOU CAN GET SOME NIFFTY GIFS OF JUST FOLLOWME AROUND TILL I POST SOME MORE!
:blueshift :sleep:
JUST CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED :help: FINDING SOME pics. i would be glad to help:p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...