Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like the panzer dragoon series but I havent known anybdy that has played the game(besides the people ive told). I dont have the one for Xbox just the ones that came out for the sega saturn.
Posted
[COLOR=teal]Panzer Dragoon is one of those cult classics that I believe should have gotten much greater attention. As impressive (both storywise and gameplay-wise) Orta for the Xbox was, Panzer Dragoon Saga was the series' greatest achievement. Don't get me wrong: I missed the shoot-em' up action, but Saga had such a comepelling story and such a strong sense of adventure and scale that few games have equalled.

I played Saga before seeing the Sixth Sense (and the former was released before the latter), so [SPOILER]when the ending came along, I was like, "OMG! He totally ripped off of Saga!"[/SPOILER] I mean, I know he didn't, but the resemblance was uncanny.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...