Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone watch this show or understand this show, or even find it funny??? :animestun
I dont understand the point if there is any :animeangr . I can say I dont really like it do any of you and why?
Posted
One thing I love about this show is that the characters talk more like real people than most other comedies. Sometimes, someone will try to be clever and witty, pause slightly, and stumble on their own jokes. Nothing comes off as if it's being presented by performers; their lines are imperfect, which is exactly how most people I know talk. The comedic timing is off in a way that seems like a real, conversational joke, yet dead on enough for me to laugh.

I'm also a fan of television shows where children behave too much like adults for their own good, but not in a "child genius that's smarter than every adult in the room" sort of way. Brendan, Melissa, and Jason are too dry to be 10 year olds, but too childish and unknowing to be on the same levels as their parents.
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Manic Webb']The comedic timing is off in a way that seems like a real, conversational joke, yet dead on enough for me to laugh.[/quote]

Exactly. I love this show, man. Some of my favorite parts are when Dwayne shows his music videos...

And Brendon's movies are awesome.
:animeswea [/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
that's cute,bankotsu10, but it's funny, at least in my opinion :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: My favorite one is where Shanon (the school bully)" helps" brandon win the school election :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: that one was really funy , especially when they start singing " We got Shanon,right in the cannon, We got Shanon,right in the cannon" :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...