Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think I'm finally ready for a new banner and avatar. I would love to have a banner and avatar with Kaoru on them from Dir en Grey. Below is an attached image I would like to be used. I would like the avatar to feature only his face with no text, and I would like the banner to feature his face at the left side, and in text I would like it to say: "There was an ordinary world." Thanks ^_^

[IMG]http://perso.numericable.fr/~maucathe/photos/wallkaoru2.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/mb4xgm.jpg[/IMG]
[url]http://tinypic.com/mb4zs4.jpg[/url]

[IMG]http://tinypic.com/mb66fa.jpg[/IMG]
[ IMG ]http://tinypic.com/mb66fa.jpg[ /IMG ]

[COLOR=Navy]Just gotta remove all the spaces to post the banner.
Hope ya like![/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][B]Avatar :[/B]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25098&stc=1[/IMG]
[B]Banner:[/B]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25101&stc=1[/IMG] [/FONT]
Posted
Thank you both for these avatars and banners. I'll use one from each of you. Domo arigato gozaimasu! I really appreciate it. :therock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...