Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Hi everyone!
I would like to request a banner of Hakuryu and Hakkai.
And if you can't find the 2 of them together just Hakkai.
I'd like the text to say "The Secret Behind The Smile".

Sorry I can't provide the images for you.[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='Illusion']Question would this Hakkai person have a monicle/glass round thing over one of his eyes? Id like to attempt to make this banner for you. I need the practice.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]I think I like it better if he didn't have one, please.
I appreciate you trying to make this for me.[/SIZE]
Posted
sorry it took so long but ive had compute troubles and i waa attempting to make u a banner with Hakuryu included without Hakkai having a monicle. Here is what i came up with. There not terribly fantastic, sorry i kept u waiting so long. if u want anything changed dont hesitate to ask.

~illusion`


[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/hakkai.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/hakkid.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/untitled.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...